|These are select images from my gallery to exhibit my range of skills. I am not currently taking commissions.|
Hi everyone! These past two months have been very involved and stressful, but the good news is:
- I finally got my cast removed from my right wrist (snowboarding injury) so I can write/type/draw again. So, with any luck, I'll pull out my sad little Cintiq which has been in storage for months, and doodle something.
- I completed my comprehensive graduate-level exams last week, so I'm freed from the intensive labors of studying (though I do have to return to the lab and continue my project).
- We made an offer on our first home and are now going through the inspection/appraisal/etc. motions. If all goes well, we'll be moving end of May and June will be a whirlwind of new furniture, possibly a new car, and decorating!
- Work is busy-busy! Along with my main drill site project, I've been placed on a serial #1 project where we'll engineer something that's never been done in the Arctic before. I love learning!
- Noodle (our dachshund which has severe back problems) has made a long (6+ month) recovery and can now walk again
I hope this journal entry finds everyone well - as always - looks like the community has been abuzz with activity. Specifically - welcome back ^Katmomma! She' snow a chat/forum volunteer and with any luck, you'll find her in the IamAnthro chatroom on occasion.